New Website and Control Panel
Tuesday, February 21st, 2012
Today we are happy to announce the release our new website and a vastly improved Control Panel. These changes include an updated user interface, new control panel features, streamlined support, and updated backend coding enabling us to rapidly develop new features. We look forward to offering free custom host names, web-based chat with our support staff and an improved group pay system in the coming weeks.
If you are an existing or returning UGT customer, we recommend that you log into your Control Panel with your previous credentials (server port number and password) and take some time to experience the new interface. While exploring, please set up a Control Panel username by clicking on the Edit Account Details link under the "Manage Account" section. Here you can also change your password and update any information that is not correct. If you forgot your password, reset it by visiting the Reset Password page.
Below is a preview of the many updates and changes to our website:
- Added an option to change control panel username.
- Accounts can now have multiple servers associated with them.
- Customer announcements are located on the Control Panel dashboard.
- Users can now create and restore Ventrilo Servers from backups.
- Improved, featured rich channel editing window.
- An easier to use MOTD (message of the day) editor.
- You can now download and search Ventrilo activity logs through the Control Panel.
- An improved customer notification email system.
- We changed our refund policy to 30 days. Offering a risk free Ventrilo Hosting experience.
If you have any questions or feedback, please submit a ticket through the Contact Us page.